Sunday, March 29, 2015

Grandiose Mascara Review!

Hello, everyone!

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. Sunday's are always very happy days for me, as they are all about relaxing and reseting before the next week. So far today I went out to lunch with my lovely parents, followed by frozen yogurt (of course).

I recently received a gift from my friends mom. I had mentioned that I was in the market for a new mascara, so she picked this one up for me.




I am usually not the type of person to pay $32 for mascara, so this is not a product I would have discovered on my own. It is Lancome's new mascara, Grandiose Wide-Angle Fan Effect Mascara. This is for sure the most interesting mascara I have ever owned. The wand has an angle to it, in order to allow for an easy application. Here is a picture displaying the curve of the wand:


The packaging is obviously to die for. It is quite sleek and very beautiful with a rose in the top portion. The formula itself is wet, which is what I prefer. The shape of the wand makes it easier to apply, but more difficult to remove from the bottom part. You have to wiggle it a little as opposed to pulling it straight out like the average mascara.

Before I tried this mascara, I was skeptical. I have always thought that the difference between drugstore mascaras and high-end mascaras were minimal. But I was absolutely impressed when I tried out this product. I only applied one coat, to my top an bottom lashes.


Please disregard my overgrown eyebrows- I really need to get them done! Focus more on my crazy lashes! With two coats, they could most definitely pass for falsies. I would recommend it, to a friend with a well paying job. Although I think the price is a tad high, the results are stunning.

I hope you enjoyed this post!
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment